Author Topic: Televue TV85 for sale… Sold  (Read 1168 times)

Andy Pyatt

• View Profile
Televue TV85 for sale… Sold
« on: August 17, 2021, 07:17:19 PM »
Hello to all my fellow LGDSO members.  Roughly one year ago, I bought what I thought would be the perfect small telescope, A used but excellent condition televue TV 85.  And at the time, I also got a TeleView tripod although since have added an IopTron altaz pro tripod(which is amazing).  Just recently, I got the option to purchase the one scope that I think is superior( at least in name) in terms of small but powerful refractors. So I am now selling my TeleView products:  For easy grouping I am selling the TV 85 complete with the carrying case, clamshell, everbright diagonal (2 inch 99% ) with 1.25 inch adaptor and including a TV 20mm plossl eyepiece and the TV sol-searcher.  Purchased new, these cost $2795 plus.  I am willing to sell to members only for $1700.  I will wait a week if anyone is interested and then post on Cloudy Nights for $1850 if no one is.  Adding a few photos but have others to provide if interested.

Thanks,
Andy Pyatt
941-320-4271
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 07:25:18 AM by Andy Pyatt »

Andy Pyatt

• View Profile
Re: Televue TV85 for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 08:36:37 PM »
Hi to all, I posted the scope on Cloudy Nights and it has already sold.  I still have the diagonal and the TV 20 mm plossl eyepiece if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Andy