Author Topic: Article in the LWR Life Magazine  (Read 1280 times)

Jonathan Sabin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Article in the LWR Life Magazine
« on: August 18, 2021, 07:14:39 PM »
The article I mentioned here a couple of months ago has finally been published!

It is not in the East County Observer (as I'd thought), but it's in the current issue of LWR (Lakewood Ranch) Life Magazine... and not only that - - it's the COVER story, as well as the topic of the Editor's welcome page.

I picked up a couple of copies of the East County Observer today (I'd heard that the magazine would be inside, but the two copies I grabbed didn't have it.) Now that you know what to look for, you might be able to score a copy somewhere in LWR. It's a quarterly publication, so copies should be out there for a while.

Meanwhile, I've scanned the pages pertinent to us, and you can see them here in PDF format. (The entire publication is available on line, but the PDF is around 70MB, so it's a bit much for posting to our forum!

Oh... and yes, there are a handful of facts that got *totally* lost in translation. Don't let yourself get too worked up about that. The writers are not the experts - - we are - - so if we tell them that a beam of light will cross a room in a few nanoseconds, and they say it takes a full second, they have no clue that clipping out the prefix 'nano' sorta changes the meaning of the statement. By like a billion times!  ;-)   

Jonathan Sabin,
LGDSO President

Sean McDonald

• I can see clearly now.
    • View Profile
Re: Article in the LWR Life Magazine
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 06:06:06 PM »
very nice.  good job Jonathan!